Univision Communications Inc. is an American media company serving Hispanic America. Dating back to the first Spanish-language television network in the U.S. in the early 1960s, UCI has evolved into a multimedia company with 16 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 61 television stations; and online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities in Miami, New York and Los Angeles. UCI’s headquarters is in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
1. Students enrolled in the Miami Animation & Gaming International Complex (MAGIC) program in the college, specifically those studying for a Science Degree in Animation and Game Art or Game Development Design.
2. U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
3. Demonstrated financial need based on federal financial aid standards as determined by the college Financial Aid Office.
4. A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 at the college or, if newly enrolled at the College at prior institutions attended.
5. Reference letter from a member of the MAGIC faculty (This letter should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com).
Application link, https://miamidade.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cwEIIhTzWQACEEC